Sunday, October 5, 2008

*Tagged*

Well I actually never have done a tag. I think I've just never got around to it. Seeing as how the house is clean, Andee is asleep and Adam is gone studying I am trying to fill my time so I might as well fill this thing out. If you don't want to read I understand!
A. Attached or Single? Attached
B.
Best Friend?
ADAM
C.
Cake or Pie?
Pie. I love pumpkin, lemon and peach and more
D.
Day of choice?
Friday
E. Essential Item? contacts/Glasses. I can't see without them.
F.
Favorite Color?
PINK!!
G.
Gummy Bears or Worms?
neither. Those gummies hurt my teeth.
H.
Hometown?
Pocatello, ID
I.
Indulgence?
Chocolate
J.
January or July?
in Idaho Both, Illinois July
K.
Kids?
1-Andee
L.
Life is not complete without?
Family
M.
Marriage Date?
June 18, 2005
N.
Number of brothers & sisters?
2 brothers 3 sisters
O.
Oranges or Apples?
Both equally.
P.
Phobias?
I am terrified of spiders, worms and germs. I am not a complete germiphobe but I don't like people touching my food and I don't share drinks with people.
Q.
Quotes?
When someone knocks you on your knees, just remember you're in the perfect position to pray.
R.
Reasons to Smile?
Andee.When I get her out of her crib. No one is ever as excited to see me as she is.
S.
Season of Choice?
This is a tough one. I actually love every season in Idaho. Seeing at how I'm out here in Illinois I would have to say it's a tie between summer and fall. Summer you can do a lot and Fall is gorgeous.
T.
Tag some Peeps! HMMM......I don't know. Julie, Leslie, Lindsy

U.
Unknown Fact about Me?
I had to have braces twice. It was horrible but worth it!
V.
Vegetable?
Cooked Carrots-YUM!!!
W.
Worst Habits?
I pull on my ear when I am uncomfortable or nervous or if I have earrings in I just mess with those instead of pulling on my ear. I just know when I am older one ear lobe will probably be a lot longer than the other one.
X.
X-Ray or Ultrasound?
Ultrasound
Y.
Your Favorite Food?
Pasta anything, mashed potatoes and I sure do looove fresh fruit! I can't choose just one favorite.
Z.
Zodiac Sign?
Aquarius

No comments: