Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lately

Andee and I went to a little farm that also had a pumpkin patch. Here she is.


Here Adam and Andee are talking to Grandpa Matthews. You can tell how much she loves Grandpa Matthews.
Daddy-daughter picture.
Andee is getting so active and is as happy as can be! She smiles all the time!

When she isn't smiling she is making this funny face. She laughs after she does it and we laugh every time we see it. Niccole and Wiley, our cousins, came to Chicago so we got to hang out with them for a night. It was really fun to see family and hang out downtown.

3 comments:

Julie N. said...

Fun pics! I can't believe how big Andee is getting!

Kira said...

Hey krista- send me your email address so I can invite you to read our blog. kiraconley@gmail.com

Just Us said...

Krista~
I just found your blog-your little one is absolutely adorable!!! And those cheeks!! How have you been? Linds said she saw you briefly in Chicago-how do you like it? I am excited to be able to keep in touch with you!
Liz (murphy)