Monday, July 28, 2008

Mountain biking, kind of.

Some friends from podiatry school and I headed up to the Kettle Morain state forest in Wisconsin to do some mountain biking or the closest thing we can to mountain biking. It actually is pretty good biking. Garret is so much faster than the rest of us he would ride up ahead of us and stop and take action pictures of Dave , Jeff and I. We weren't able to rest much cause every time we stopped we were attacked by a swarm of mosquitoes. Other than that it was good times.



2 comments:

Shai Brown said...

Hi Krista -
Do you have any updates on Kendon and Natalie's babies? We haven't heard anything. Let me know if you get a minute. Thanks!

Abby said...

Krista,
You are so cute!! I have not talked to or heard from you Forever!! I hope you are doing well! It looks like life is going well for you! Your little baby is SOOO Cute!!